Quote with confidence!
The COVID-19 pandemic has created unprecedented challenges for our clinicians and suppliers when prescribing mobility devices. We recognize there is high potential for error which may impact the outcomes we aspire to achieve for our mutual clients.
All Sunrise Medical orders placed during these challenging times will come with the President's Promise. Pete Coburn, President of North American Commercial Operations for Sunrise Medical, will ensure that errors made on a new wheelchair purchased through one of our officially licensed dealers, regardless of fault or circumstance, will be corrected one time per order at no additional cost.
Create your quotes with confidence knowing that if any QUICKIE® or ZIPPIE® wheelchair and/or JAY® seating product does not fit as intended, Sunrise Medical will correct the issue at no additional cost.
What is covered in the President's Promise:
- QUICKIE and ZIPPIE manual wheelchairs; folding and rigid frames included
- Strollers (Voyage & Kid Kart)
- Standard JAY Seating, including JAY Your Way
- Custom seating, including systems & components
- Q700 Series, Q500 Series, Q400 Series, and ZM-310 power wheelchairs
- Power seating & components - Any upgrade or addition to power seating option (i.e. tilt, elevate, recline, power legrests) will honor 'on-chair' pricing
Items excluded from the President's Promise:
- Tilt, elevate, recline, power legrests, or any other power actuated module or combination of
- QM-715, Pulse, S-636, S-646 SE, P-222 SE
- Switch-It & other specialty controls
How it works
Sunrise Medical will replace the items necessary to accommodate for fitting errors made during the COVID-19 pandemic at "zero cost" when requested within 60 days of product shipment, one time per order. If a seating option or accessory ordered on-chair is determined to be of ill-fit following wheelchair delivery, that item can be replaced by a new one of same HCPC in the correct size or style. Sunrise Medical will honor 'on-chair' pricing for product upgrades or additional items that were not initially purchased on the original order.
Thank you to our valued clinicians, suppliers, and customers for choosing Sunrise Medical. When you are ready, we are here for you so you can be there for our mutual clients. Please contact Customer Service or your local Account Manager to take advantage of the President's Promise today!
Customer Service is available at 800-333-4000 or via email at email@example.com to assist you.