Sunrise Medical leads in the design, manufacturing and marketing of innovative, high-quality mobility products and services.
About Sunrise Medical
Sunrise Medical is a world leader in the development, design, manufacture and distribution of manual wheelchairs, power wheelchairs, motorized scooters, and both standard and made-to-order seating and positioning systems. Sunrise Medical manufactures products in our own facilities in the United States, Mexico, Germany, United Kingdom, Spain, and China.
Our key products, marketed under the Quickie, Sopur, Zippie, Breezy, Sterling and JAY proprietary brands, are sold through a network of homecare medical product dealers or distributors in over 130 countries. Sunrise Medical is headquartered in Malsch, Germany with North American headquarters in Fresno, California and employs more than 2,180 associates worldwide.
Our Quality Policy
The foundation of the success of Sunrise Medical is in its employees and their commitment to quality and improving people's lives. It is the policy of Sunrise Medical to provide customers with the product and services they require, which at all times comply with the design parameters that meet and, whenever possible, exceed customers' expectations.
It is believed that successful achievement of this policy depends upon the following:
- Commitment from everyone, at all levels, to excellence in the way the job is done
- Willingness to accept and adopt the approved methods of working
- Support for the disciples of systems and procedures, which contribute to policy
- Establishing and regularly reviewing quality objectives
- Recognition that continuous improvement in the quality of product and service provided is the only way of ensuring future success
- Adherence to the principles and practices embodied in this policy is the responsibility of every employee.
Sunrise Medical is committed to comply with regulatory requirements, to maintain the effectiveness of the quality management system, and to reduce our negative impact on the environment.