New to the Quickie® Pulse™ Series: Switch-It, ASL, RAM Mounts, and Active Controls Options!
The compact, durable, and reliable Quickie® Pulse™ Series power wheelchairs make independent mobility possible with new specialty input device options and user accessories!
Specialty Input Device Options:
- 15 new Switch-It® proportional and non-proportional specialty controls, including chin controls, head arrays, and mini buttons
- 6 new ASL® proportional specialty controls, including micro mini joysticks and head arrays
- New Quickie® Proportional Chin Joystick
Power Wheelchair Accessories:
- RAM® Phone and Tablet Mounts allow mobile phones and/or tablets to be connected and disconnected for easy viewing
- Active Controls Power Buddy provides an auxiliary USB power source for charging devices and optional LED lights for improved visibility
- RAM® Mounts Self-Leveling Cup Holder uses gimbal system to keep drinks level during travel or when stopped on inclines
- Active Controls ReCharge™ with Socket eliminates the challenges of connecting and disconnecting the battery charger by providing an easy-to-reach adapter