NEW: MONO Backrest System™ and JAY® Positioning Supports
The new MONO Backrest System, available exclusively on the Quickie® and Zippie® IRIS™, features a single back post for limitless possibilities in positioning:
- Allows backrest width to be selected separately from wheelchair base to accommodate clients with wider or narrower torsos
- Eliminates interference between back canes, backrest hardware, and positioning components for unrestricted placement of lateral thoracic supports
- Accommodates up to 2” of midline backrest offset
- Improves range of motion for self-propulsion
- Features optional dynamic function for controlled movement of the back
- Offers 35° of angle adjustment and folds flat for transport
To learn more about the MONO Backrest System, visit the Quickie® IRIS™ and Zippie® IRIS™ web pages.
Our comprehensive portfolio of JAY Positioning Supports addresses mild to involved positioning needs:
- Provides superior positioning of the head, upper body, pelvis, and lower body
- Offers sizes and support levels to accommodate both pediatric and adult clients
- NEW foot boxes in three styles protect clients from injury and skin breakdown
- NEW arm troughs provide comfortable and supportive positioning for improved overall upper body posture
- May be assembled on-chair at our manufacturing facility with the Quickie® and Zippie® IRIS™
To learn more about the JAY Positioning Supports, click the link below.