PLUSH contoured headrests feature a unique cupping shape for excellent posterior support with a high level of comfort and client safety. This simple, single pad headrest is easily adjustable to accommodate changes or inconsistencies in body positioning. Add lateral facial pads, switches, or anterior supports to increase versatility. For clients with active movements, pad widths up to 19" provide additional safety.
To suit varying client needs, PLUSH headrests are available with three cover options:
• Lycra - durable, water-resistant material with 4-way stretch
• Fleece - natural lambswool that is washable and soft on skin
• Dartex Reversed - anti-allergenic, waterproof material with 2-way stretch
Six mounting hardware options are available to accommodate a spectrum of client presentations and functional needs.
• Axys - durable, compact, one-size option with basic anterior-posterior adjustability at an outstanding value
• Onyx - durable, compact option with basic adjustability and pediatric and adult sizes at an outstanding value
• Linx - sleek, curved design with moderate anterior-posterior adjustability and excellent durability
• Pro - extremely durable option with maximum anterior adjustability and pediatric and adult sizes
• Cobra Xtra - sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities and sizes ranging from early intervention to adult
• Cobra Xtra Flip Back - sleek, curved, and modular design with superior positioning capabilities, sizes ranging from early intervention to adult, and flip back function
Sunrise Medical (US) LLC
2842 Business Park Avenue
Fresno, CA 93727